- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
210-308-7424 | 11109 West Ave San Antonio, TX 78213
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
Had previously taken my 2010 Ford Lariat to a different shop in San Antonio over a years time, and had 4 leaks on the transmission pan for the same problem. They never could fix the problem. Decided to try Sirianni Automotive for the 1st time after listening to their Saturday talk show over the radio for years. The problem was quickly diagnosed and found to be a sleeve up the side of the transmission where the electrical circuit plugs in. Fluid would run down the side of the transmission and off the corner of the pan. Replaced the circuit sleeve and returned the gasket to OEM. Problem solved. Friendly, fast and competent. Give them a try the next time your car just isn't sounding right!Mark Jackley, 02/02/2023
I was having electrical issues with my vehicle and had numerous mechanics look at the problem and they could not determine the problem, mainly because the problem was intermittent. Sirianni was able to determine the problem and fix the problem.Harvey S.
I have been a customer for many years but one of the things I like best is that I can call when I am having an unusual problem and get advice over the phone or drop my car off and have them diagnose and fix the problem.Jean K.
Thank you so much for the great service. My car runs like new again. Thank you Scott and Louie.Eddie
On my first visit to Siriani, I had a concern about a possible blockage in a catalytic converter for a 1997 Toyota Camry. I got to meet with both Louis and Louie, they checked out my vehicle and then we did a test drive. The result: no catalytic converter blockage but the hesitation/lack of power was due to an engine timing issue. These guys were incredibly thorough, efficient, and explained their findings in a straight forward way. They are honest, knowledgeable and very fair in their pricing. Simply outstanding!Ralph K.
Fast and efficientHarl V.